Enterprise Account Director (West/Midwest Region)
*Please note that while this is a remote position, it is required that the candidate resides in the West and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined West region include:
California (excluding the Bay Area), Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois
Do you love working with national growing businesses? Are you passionate about selling digital advertising solutions that help your customers see growth and success? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in clients’ local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is making a huge impact on Yelps overall business!
The Yelp Enterprise Account Director works with some of our largest and most strategic National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory to drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Enterprise Account Director role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
Yelp is where you can be part of an empowering mission and build a rewarding career that grows with you. Yelp is powered by a global community of collaborative people with shared values. We’re tenacious individuals who believe in our mission to connect people to great local businesses. Yelp is a remote workplace where your work makes a difference, where you are seen as a whole person, and where you will grow with our support and guidance. If you’re looking for a career (not a job) with a company that is invested in you as a whole person, from personal development, compensation, training, and more, we know just the place.
What you'll do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business by working across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales, ecomm, and awareness to fund new Yelp campaigns
- Collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it takes to succeed:
- 6+ years of experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- Experience with digital media sales or digital advertising sales
- Are well-versed in online media and metrics, audience targeting, and programmatic advertising
- Strong track record of exceeding revenue targets and are comfortable closing $100,000+ deals using strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Call yourself a creative problem solver, self-sufficient worker and have strong time management skills
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What you'll get:
- Target base salary is 110K plus performance based incentives (uncapped commission)
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- Mental health support and services via Modern Health
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday and 7 paid wellness days
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Work from home reimbursement
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.