Emerging Enterprise Account Director (West/Midwest Region) - Remote
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the MidWest OR West Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined MidWest OR West Region include: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. California (EXCLUDING THE BAY AREA), Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas*
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. This remote Emerging Enterprise Account Director will partner with National corporate clients to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. This remote role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Multi-Location Sales team.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes. This is a full-time remote role based in the United States.
What you'll do:
- Work across a territory of strategic clients (and when applicable ad agencies) while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing to renewal
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on executives, stakeholders, and advocates
- Research clients’ business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s internal teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it takes to succeed:
- You have 4+ years experience of B2B strategic selling with Midmarket, National, or Enterprise clients
- Digital advertising sales or media sales experience, preferably in paid search, and programmatic/display advertising, and/or DSPs
- You have experience and success prospecting new business and growing a diverse contact set across an account
- Strong capability with strategic sales, active listening, negotiation, and analysis skills
- Strong command of attribution: location visitation, pixel, brand lift reporting to create strong data driven narratives
- Fluency engaging with clients via video conference, and in-person with small to large size groups
- Excited to travel 30%+ of the time
What you'll get:
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Target base salary is $95,000 plus uncapped commission
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Yelp
Something looks off?