Chauffeur Success Lead
At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers. From on-demand chauffeuring, concierge service, to our best-in-class app, we exist to help our clients reclaim their time by connecting them to the places and people that matter.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
As the Chauffeur Success Lead at Wheely, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our chauffeur community. You will be responsible for resolving escalated issues, improving engagement metrics, and acting as a liaison between the company and our valued chauffeurs. This role requires a customer-focused mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Resolve any escalated chauffeur issues promptly, demonstrating the ability to make decisions during non-standard situations.
- Enhance chauffeur engagement metrics, including reducing churn and increasing supply hours per chauffeur.
- Take ownership of the chauffeur feedback loop by identifying opportunities and issues, implementing scalable solutions, and effectively communicating with the chauffeur community.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continuously improve the overall chauffeur experience.
- Act as a representative and spokesperson for Wheely, fostering positive relationships with our chauffeur community.
- Experience in an operational and customer-facing role, preferably within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven track record of delivering creative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical skills to assess and improve chauffeur-related metrics.
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus on clarity, structure, and ownership.
- Availability to work at The London Wheely Academy in Syon Park for five days a week.
What we Offer:
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Medical insurance, including dental services.
- Life and critical illness insurance.
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys.
- Lunch allowance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Professional development subsidies.
- Best-in-class equipment.
- Free parking at Syon Park.
Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice