People Operations & Experience Specialist
At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
About the role
The position entails the supervision of the setup and day-to-day activities of an IT Hub located in Nicosia. Responsibilities encompass facilitating employee travel and relocation, coordinating events, and providing aid with HR assignments. We are seeking an ideal candidate who embodies traits such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, curiosity, and the capability to operate autonomously.
- Play an instrumental part of the opening and ongoing daily operations of our IT HUB in Nicosia
- Work closely with the landlord, architects, designers, vendors, suppliers for ongoing queries and troubleshooting
- Provide business travel support to employees to Cyprus
- Organise internal and external workplace events
- Support relocation & immigration cases to Cyprus
- Oversee Cyprus HR operations, including employee on-boarding and employee lifecycle administration
- Administer benefits such as medical or life insurance
- Has excellent organisational skills and is able to prioritise tasks independently
- Has experience in People Operations/HR in an international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with employees, vendors and top-level management
- Is comfortable working within a certain level of ambiguity
- The willingness to find the right solutions is more important than following a rule book
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is a huge plus
What we Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Lunch allowance
- Professional development subsidies
- Best-in-class equipment
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice