Growth Marketing Manager | 100% Remote
What if... you could join us in our mission to shape the future of mobility? What if.. you could help us revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics?
As Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll focus on driving all our acquisition programs; with a real data-focused approach when creating and implementing marketing campaigns. You’ll have real insight into our target persona’s and understand what drives them and some of the challenges they face. This is a great opportunity to build on an existing foundation and really own the next stage of our growth. The successful candidate will work within the Marketing team and across the organisation to create engaging campaigns to increase our prospect and existing customer numbers across a range of sectors and verticals.
We’re looking for a creative strategic thinker who excels at implementation to help us elevate the Wejo brand, working closely with the wider marketing and design teams to develop ideas, create concepts, and drive performance marketing.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What you'll be doing as a Growth Marketing Manager
- Support the SVP of Marketing in developing and delivering an annual and quarterly marketing strategy, which drives acquisition for hyper-growth.
- Implement and manage integrated customer acquisition campaigns, through a variety of marketing channels.
- Build and maintain lead nurturing programmes to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel, optimising at every stage.
- Own monthly lead, opportunity and marketing budget targets and be able to demonstrate ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Track, monitor and analysis campaign performance, using the data to make firm recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the sales team to define target segments, key persona’s and ensure they are educated on campaigns in order to convert leads generated.
- Own and manage our marketing automation platform Hubspot, creating workflows, sourcing data, building compelling emails, landing pages and other key assets.
- You have 3-5 years of demand generation experience in a B2B SaaS organisation.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience of working within the tech stack, including Hubspot, CMS systems, LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- You're comfortable data crunching and understanding key marketing metrics.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across the commercial organisation.
- You’re at ease with managing multiple projects at once.
- You’re proactive, innovative and enjoy experimenting and testing new ideas to drive performance.
- You’re a team player, curious and creative
- You’ll have a proven ability to thrive in a self-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities.
We know our requirements are unique, and as we always like to say it's all about the journey. You don't need you to be an expert in all of these right now, but to have a combination of them and along with the right attitude we will help get you get there!
So.. If you don't meet all the criteria, but you believe you will be a great fit we would still love to hear from you!
Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest growing sectors SaaS platforms in the industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value.
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions, and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative, and responsible.
We’re looking for talented, driven, and mission-aligned individuals who share our vision for the workplace of the future and want to join us on our important journey.
We work with ethical, like-minded businesses – from smart city planners to navigation software developers to retailers - who share our vision of making roads safer, smarter and more sustainable.
We challenge industries and processes to drive positive transformation. Our data and insights create new revenue streams, aid safer driving, enable more effective marketing, ease traffic congestion, reduce commute times and helps drivers easily find a parking spot.
We achieve this through our award-winning technology platform, ADEPT; by looking after the world’s data as if it were our own by prioritising and innovating in privacy and security; our expert team who push the boundaries and think big.
Growth Marketing Manager | 100% Remote
Already working at Wejo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Something looks off?