Senior Customer Support Engineer
Vortexa is looking for a Senior Customer Support Engineer for our growing Support team.
Vortexa was founded to solve the immense information gap that exists in the energy industry. By using massive amounts of new satellite data and pioneering work in artificial intelligence, Vortexa creates an unprecedented view on the global seaborne energy flows in real-time, bringing transparency and efficiency to the energy & shipping sectors, as well as driving decarbonisation efforts.
You will be a passionate customer advocate and eager to deliver continuous value through support services. You will be an autonomous individual contributor, but collaborative in approach, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders outside of CS and therefore getting an insider view into multiple aspects of our business: Vortexa customers, sales and revenue operations, industry analysts, R&D teams and others.
Your most important contribution will be to facilitate answering customer questions, see customer tickets through to closure, through reporting bugs, logging product requests, analysing tickets to find common issues, escalating cases in an appropriate way and creating a knowledge base both for external and internal consumption.
This role is critical for the success and growth of Vortexa as we continue to develop our products and services.
At Vortexa we set focused goals, encourage ideas and strive to innovate in everything we do. After all, the decisions we make today are set to impact one of the world’s biggest industries tomorrow.
- Ensuring technical customer issues are serviced within our contractual SLA, and managed to resolution
- Maintain strong relationships with our customers for the delivery of technical support
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction
- Work across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Analyse support tickets for trends and implement proactive measures as needed
- Assist with triage process to R&D
- Build and maintain self-serve support platform
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Above all a customer oriented focus and passion for delivering prompt and quality support services
- Experienced in providing first-line support in SaaS business
- Familiar with ticketing systems - you will drive service desk success. Familiar with Jira Service Management is a bonus.
- Experience in support of API-based and Web-based software applications a bonus
- Eagerness to learn Python
- A vibrant, diverse company working together to deliver beyond the cutting edge
- A team of motivated characters and top minds striving to be the best at what we do at all times
- Everyone acts as a company owner with all of our permanent team members having equity options
- Flexibility for all members of our team to choose if they want to work from home or the office
- Regular team and company wide-events
- Private Health Insurance offered via Vitality to help you look after your physical health
- Life Insurance offered via YuLife
- Mental Health Support offered via Spill to help you stay on the top of your emotional wellbeing
- Learning & Development opportunities & individual budget for L&D resources that you need to help you grow professionally
- Workplace nursery benefit (salary sacrifice scheme) to support working parents
- Cycle to work scheme
- Global Volunteering Policy & on-demand volunteering app - onHand, to help you ‘do good’ and feel better
- Enhanced parental leave
- Birthday leave - a day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 additional days of holiday a year
Something looks off?