Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 110 cities with over 200 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! To ensure that we continue to attract and recruit people who will give our business a competitive advantage, we are looking to strengthen our Talent Acquisition team with a Recruiter focusing on the DACH-region. Are you ready for the voyage of a lifetime?
Want to learn more about the People & Culture department at Voi? Listen in to what our Chief People Officer Antonia Brandberg has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Recruiter (DACH), you will focus on supporting the local managers in Germany, Switzerland and Austria with recruitments to our warehouses and offices in the region. In this role you will collaborate closely with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, partner with hiring managers to support end-to-end in recruitments, and work continuously to advise and coach them in all areas of talent acquisition. This will include:
- Driving high volume recruitments from start to finish across the DACH-region
- Collaborating directly with hiring managers and other stakeholders, and continuously support them in all areas relating to talent acquisition in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Managing communications with candidates to ensure a great candidate experience
- Collaborating closely with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team and the rest of the People & Culture function to improve processes, build diversified pipelines and a fantastic culture
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for an ambitious and solution oriented talent acquisition professional with the ability to manage multiple processes and stakeholders in a fast-paced dynamic environment. In addition to this, we believe the right person has:
- A couple years experience working with high volume recruitments
- Professional fluency in German and English
- Experience from independently managing communication with candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Experience from working with sourcing, applicant tracking systems (eg. Teamtailor) and other recruitment platforms and systems
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal voyage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a fast-moving scaleup and the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program
- Have an direct impact on our success in the DACH-region
- Collaborate with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues working towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 12 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs around 1000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 180+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.