Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 200 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! Since our inception we have grown from a startup to a multi-million company with 1000+ employees and subsidiaries in 12 European markets. To continue this journey we are looking for a Finance Associate focusing on the accounts payable process for our operations in the Nordic-region. Are you ready to join the Voiage?
Want to learn more about the Accounts Payable team? Check out what our Accounts Payable Manager Lukas Dahl has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Finance Associate you will independently manage the accounts payable process end-to-end, and collaborate closely with the rest of the finance function to make sure the financial results are reported accurately, timely and in compliance with local regulations. This will include:
- Managing the accounts payable process and ensuring that the coding of invoices is accurate
- Obtaining approval from different business units within set deadlines
- Processing payment runs and bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Reviewing employee expenses and ensure appropriate documentation and coding
- Maintaining Vendor Master data in the ERP-system (Netsuite)
- Preparing and answering for balance sheet reconciliations related to accounts payable
- Reconciling vendor accounts and statements
- Collaborating closely with the rest of the finance function to implement efficient processes, and support in monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and external audits
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for a thorough finance professional with the ability to manage effective communication with a large number of stakeholders and solve problems independently. In addition to being fluent in English and Swedish we believe the right person has:
- Bachelor's degrees (or Higher Vocational Education) within business administration, finance or similar
- Experience working independently with the AP-process, from data capture to payments and reconciliation
- Excellent skills in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Good understanding of different systems, eg. AP-systems (Medius) or ERP-systems (Netsuite)
- Experience with managing vendor master data is a merit
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
- Business area
- Business Operations
- Accounting & Financial Control
- Employment type
Meet our CFO
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 12 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs around 1000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 180+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.