Vast was founded to expand humanity's frontier into the solar system and beyond. We believe that the next step on that journey is enabling manufacturing and habitation in LEO. We are building artificial gravity space stations to make this a reality. If you want to join a team that builds amazing things with the most talented people on Earth, please reach out.
Vast is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Director of Talent, to support the development of the systems that will be required for the design and build of artificial-gravity human-rated space stations. This will be a full-time, non-exempt position located in our Long Beach location.
- Manage the candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls, arranging candidate travel, facilitating onsite/virtual interviews, processing reimbursements, scheduling post debrief meetings
- Provide ad hoc administrative and planning support for ongoing recruiting projects including special sourcing projects
- Partner with our recruiters to support and improve existing programs including, but not limited to:
- Intern program: planning events, collecting mid-term and final performance evaluations
- Campus recruiting: setup booth, collect resumes, arrange follow up meet and greets with team, etc.
- Ensure all pertinent recruiting and onboarding is accurate
- Represent the company culture and brand, fully portraying the value of the employment opportunity, ensuring each candidate receives individualized attention, timely communication and follow up
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, HR Coordination, or other human resources function
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up or corporate environment
- 1+ years of experience with Greenhouse
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and maintain unwavering poise under pressure
- Highly organized with a knack for building relationships
- Sharp eye for detail and precision
- Recruiting Coordinator Level I: $25.00-$32.00/hr
- Recruiting Coordinator Level II: $30.00-$40.00/hr
Base salary will vary depending on job-related knowledge, education, skills, experience, business needs, and market demand. Salary is just one component of our comprehensive compensation package. Full-time employees also receive company equity, as well as access to a full suite of compelling benefits and perks, including: 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents, flexible paid time off for exempt staff and up to 15 days of vacation for non-exempt staff, paid parental leave, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, free catered meals and snacks and beverages, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, One Medical membership, ClassPass credits, personalized mental healthcare through Spring Health, and other discounts and perks.