Channel Sales Manager
ASTERRA is a successful Earth observation company specializing in SAR analytics and innovative technological solutions. ASTERRA’s SaaS platform provides satellite-based infrastructure intelligence to a wide range of industries. Through AI technology and geospatial expertise, ASTERRA delivers advanced monitoring solutions that empower organizations to make informed decisions and drive positive impact.
ASTERRA seeks a highly motivated, goal-oriented, responsible Channel Sales Manager to assist in winning, maintaining, and expanding all our partner relationships within the assigned territory.
Your role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing channel sales support to a region or portfolio of assigned partners or customers.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for understanding the sales strategy and implementing the necessary tactics to grow sales revenue.
- Proactively recruit new partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts/territories.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead the joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Set up and deliver product and/or service presentations and other actions to increase sales effectiveness.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a sales-oriented position
- Previous channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or other related discipline
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Highly proficient in English
- Additional languages – advantage
- Experience with SASS sales- advantage
- Previous sales experience in water and/or infrastructure sectors – advantage
- Sharp sales intuition
- Sense of ownership and leadership skills
- Technological aptitude
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in setting ambitious, yet achievable sales goals and work plans
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively