Sr. Analyst Revenue
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, value inclusion, and foster belonging within our teams. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, race, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, marital and parental status, medical conditions, citizenship, and individuals with different and special abilities to apply. If you need reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Analyst to join the Controllership team! The Senior Analyst Revenue Share will be responsible for helping maintain and analyze the systems and data components associated with tracking campaign performance for Quotient's retailer partners as well as calculate, accrue and report revenue share results. This role will report to the Senior Revenue Share Manager.
What you'll do
- Perform GL monthly close activities.
- Calculate monthly revenue share accruals and reporting.
- Assist in maintenance of revenue share data flows and systems to ensure the integrity and accuracy of reported results.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly EOM packages.
- Prepare reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Support the team during quarterly reviews and annual audits by preparing assigned PBC audit schedules.
- Work closely with SOX team to perform testing, training and documentation.
- valuate current processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
What you'll bring
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
LIFE AT QUOTIENT
We look for people with the skills and passion to thrive at a company where innovation is the norm, collaboration is paramount, and fun is always part of the mix! Come join our amazing team!
Integrity - We do the right thing, no exceptions.
Customer Service - We are obsessed with our customers, internal and external.
Teamwork - We work with trust and respect, treating our company as it was our own.
Innovation - We look for better ways to do everything, never settling for the status quo.
Sustainable Growth - We constantly look for ways to grow the business more efficiently.
Q-CREW PERKS AND BENEFITS
At Quotient, we want you to have a healthy, rewarding, balanced and meaningful experience – both at work and in life. From traditional medical coverage to flexible time off to helping you save for your future, we’re committed to providing you the best benefits.
Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions and media technology company for advertisers, retailers and consumers. Quotient's omnichannel platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers, publishers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, CVS, Dollar General, Ahold Delhaize USA, Amazon and Microsoft. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the U.S. as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com. Quotient and the Quotient logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quotient Technology Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
See more open positions at Ubimo
Something looks off?