Vice President, Retail Partnership
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, value inclusion, and foster belonging within our teams. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, race, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, marital and parental status, medical conditions, citizenship, and individuals with different and special abilities to apply. If you need reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Our VP Retail role is responsible for owning and expanding the relationship with our Retail partners, leading and team of sales leaders assigned to manage specific groups of retailers, managing the contracting process and overall business operations. This role provides direction to the sales organization regarding the retailer/s processes and initiatives and works cross functionally with Strategy and Insights, Finance, Operations, and our Product Team to deliver on the business plan. This role reports directly to the Chief Retail Officer.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of retail sales team. Own the retailer relationship and be the internal SME on the retailer strategies, initiatives, shoppers, and processes.
- Manage portfolio of key business development clients, providing strategic guidance and expertise on maximizing client relationship and driving net new business.
- Strive to generate maximum adoption and retention of all Quotient platform products at assigned retailers.
- Grow the skill set of team to create a strong bench of talent in anticipation of future growth.
- Develop and own the Quotient multi-year strategy for growth at the retailer/s. Determine the product and process roadmap necessary to grow based on the fit between Quotient capabilities and retailer strategic priorities.
- Lead multi-functional work across Sales, GTM, Product, Operations, and Finance to execute and implement Quotient products at the retailer/s.
- Develop and lead the JBP process with the retailer/s, driving alignment to join goals and action plans.
- Collaborate with the CPG sales organization to build plans that meet sales quotas.
- Lead creation of new product content with the GTM team.
- Sales Enablement – participate in CPG shopper calls to be the voice of the retailer and to be point on channeling information, approvals, and category follow-up meetings within retailer.
What you'll bring:
- 15+ Years of Experience (with at least 10+ years of Progressive Management Experience) and prior experience in managing a (department, function, country, region).
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- High level of pedigree of the retail landscape.
- Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Proven ability to champion significant multi-disciplinary projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and coach team(s) on developing lasting customer relationships; act as leadership advisor to lower-level management.
- Extensive understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to influence and advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to develop strategic department/function vision and execution strategy.
- Successful track record in leading the execution of global project teams with adherence to cost constraints and management of expense priorities.
LIFE AT QUOTIENT
We look for people with the skills and passion to thrive at a company where innovation is the norm, collaboration is paramount, and fun is always part of the mix! Come join our amazing team!
Integrity - We do the right thing, no exceptions.
Customer Service - We are obsessed with our customers, internal and external.
Teamwork - We work with trust and respect, treating our company as it was our own.
Innovation - We look for better ways to do everything, never settling for the status quo.
Sustainable Growth - We constantly look for ways to grow the business more efficiently.
Q-CREW PERKS AND BENEFITS
At Quotient, we want you to have a healthy, rewarding, balanced and meaningful experience – both at work and in life. From traditional medical coverage to flexible time off to helping you save for your future, we’re committed to providing you the best benefits.
Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions and media technology company for advertisers, retailers and consumers. Quotient's omnichannel platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers, publishers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, CVS, Dollar General, Ahold Delhaize USA, Amazon and Microsoft. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the U.S. as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com. Quotient and the Quotient logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quotient Technology Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
See more open positions at Ubimo
Something looks off?