Safety Investigations Specialist- French Speaker
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About The RoleAs a Safety Investigations agent, you will work efficiently and effectively through our most critical incidents to drive top results in customer service, accuracy and timely case resolution. Investigators will work closely with our internal customers - Communications, Trust & Safety, Insurance and Legal - to coordinate and facilitate case resolution according to support logic for high severity incidents while balancing external customer service, communications, expectations and demands.What You'll Do
- Respond to high volume, live queue of sensitive incident inbound cases. Mostly tier 1 and 2.
- Report & document issues with reporting parties using various platforms.
- Master multiple knowledge bases and contact management systems.
- Respond to driver-partners, riders, eaters, couriers, claimants, third parties, and stakeholders related to incidents/accidents that occur in connection with the platform.
- Appropriately support reporting parties, ask thorough questions in order to sufficiently understand the details of the incident, establishe an empathetic relationship and ensure thorough documentation of the conversation.
- Categorize incidents/accidents with appropriate contact types for Special Investigations Unit to further investigate.
- 6 months of customer support experience handling sensitive issues. Crisis center, law enforcement or social work experience.
- French Speaker
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust.
- Strong EQ, emotional regulation, communication, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Good level in English.