Strategic Partner Success Manager, UberEats
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides an equal opportunity to encourage all employees to share their thoughts. About The TeamCore Enterprise Team, Uber Eats Japan, is responsible for large to mid sized Enterprise Restaurant partners nationwide. The team has enhanced the engagement with existing partners in this segment including but not limited to an increase in storefronts, as well as successful cross-selling of Listing Ads, Offers (in-app campaign product) as well as Uber Direct (DaaS product which enables the merchant's first party delivery)The team aims to further drive our business with existing restaurant partners by strengthening relationships with the senior management team of partners, discussing, agreeing on and executing solid joint business plans. About The RoleThe Strategic Partner Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our most important Enterprise restaurant partners in Japan and expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways.A successful Strategic Partner Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber. What You Will Be Doing
- Analyse and discuss business performance with Enterprise partners to identify a range of revenue generating opportunities through Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Develop impactful and strategic plans for your accounts and identify required resources by developing Joint Business Plan (JBP)
- Drive internal relationships with Operations, Marketing, and other functions to develop the right solution for Enterprise partners
- Develop relationships with C-level stakeholders at existing Enterprise partners
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- 3+ years of customer or client facing experience. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels, and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals, high performer among peers in a tier 1 sales, account management or partner success role
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner’s business Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred.
- Native level Japanese. Business level English
- Experiences in either of the industries is a plus but not required, e.g. online food delivery, E-commerce, SaaS, etc.
- Skills in SQL is preferred, but not required.
- Experiences in one or multiple of the experiences in marketing / business planning / operational process development, etc.