Senior SMB Outbound Program Manager
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides an equal opportunity to encourage all employees to share their thoughts. About The TeamUber is a technology company whose mission is to reimagine the way the world moves for the better. We connect consumers and restaurants, grocers, and other merchants so they can buy and sell meals, groceries, and other items, then we match them with independent delivery service providers. Plus, Uber connects shippers and carriers in the freight industry. Our technology helps people connect and move in over 70 countries and 10,000 cities around the world. About The RoleUberEats Japan is seeking a Program Manager who can achieve the team’s goal through data analysis. You will be responsible for defining key metrics to measure team performance and build for efficiency. Through data analysis, you will have the opportunity to develop a strategy based on the organization’s vision and build the roadmap for the sales team to achieve their targets.This role works very closely with Outbound Sales Managers, cross-functional team members (merchant operation, restaurant operation, growth operation, etc.) You will facilitate communication with internal stakeholders to share team progress and challenges. Your Role And Responsibilities
- Create key metrics to measure the sales team performance, monitor and evaluate progress.
- Provide data analysis to identify the key challenges and opportunities, then come up with actionable plans to increase the team efficiency and outbound acquisition success rate.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team members across the UberEats organization.
- 4+ years of work experience in technology, consulting, sales environment.
- Fluent Japanese - reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Conversational English (+ reading and writing skills)
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets, Excel, etc.)
- Advanced data analysis and data management skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working cross-functionally with different divisions.
- SQL is not required but strong plus
- 2+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development.