Safety Investigations Specialist I - French speaker
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About The RoleAt Uber, providing outstanding support that establishes trust for eaters and delivery partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for outstanding and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community!As a Safety Investigations agent, you will work efficiently and effectively through our most critical incidents to drive top results in customer service, accuracy and timely case resolution. Investigators will work closely with our internal customers - Communications, Trust & Safety, Insurance and Legal - to coordinate and facilitate case resolution according to support logic for high severity incidents while balancing external customer service, communications, expectations and demands. What You'll Do
- Respond to high volume, live queue of sensitive incident inbound cases. Mainly L1/L2 and part of L3/L4 urgent volume.
- Report & document issues with reporting parties using various platforms
- Master multiple knowledge base and contact management systems
- Under direct supervision, reviews incoming urgent and critical incidents (mainly L1/L2) and acts as a first responder in a reported incident.
- Responds to driver-partners, riders, eaters, couriers, claimants, third parties, and stakeholders related to incidents/accidents that occur in connection with the platform
- Appropriately supports reporting parties, asks thorough questions in order to sufficiently understand the details of the incident, establishes an empathetic relationship, and ensures thorough documentation of the conversation.
- Categorize incidents/accidents with appropriate contact types for the Special Investigations Unit to further investigate.
- 6 months of customer support experience handling sensitive issues. Crisis center, law enforcement or social work experience (preferred)
- Fluent in French (mandatory)
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust
- Strong EQ, emotional regulation, communication, problem solving, critical thinking
- Basic English language proficiency