Senior Enterprise Account Manager, Uber Eats
Sales & Business Development
Madrid, Spain · Community of Madrid, Spain · Spain
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About The RoleThe Enterprise Account Manager role is a unique chance to create a significant impact on the growth of our Uber business in Spain. This position is heavily focused on analysis and the development of scalable processes within the Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in acquiring new brands, establishing best-in-class operations and onboarding processes, crafting standard operating procedures, and supporting cross-functional projects. By doing so, you will directly contribute to transforming Uber into the most trusted and preferred service for a wide range of merchants. What You'll Do
- Account Management: You will build long-term relationships with our key accounts and be the main point of contact for HQ, focusing on improving their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business.
- Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with your assigned accounts to expand their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimization).
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Apply an analytical approach to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritizing those with the highest return on investment.
- Operationalize: Development and implementation of scalable processes within the enterprise team.
- Data: Construction of supervising dashboards for the enterprise team.
- Seek to achieve operational efficiencies: by iterating and improving on playbooks, internal tools and resources, and cross-functional & internal processes
- Get your hands dirty: Help form the way we interact with retail partners from the ground up
- Be proactive: This role will require fast thinking on your feet and moving swiftly through fire drill situations
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in Account Management or Relationship Management, specifically with enterprise/strategic partners
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Problem-solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Highly autonomous - able to work with limited oversight
- Commercial skills, understanding of how businesses and organizations work, and how to navigate a partner’s business
- Commercial skills and the ability to handle diverse partners across businesses and levels.
- Effective at operating and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in developing and optimizing processes. Ability to take big-picture ideas and projects and break them into concrete steps with high-reaching targets for completion.
- A great project manager who can build meticulously detailed execution plans for large-scale projects (eg. launching a new product, onboarding major enterprises) and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way.