See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Salesforce Administrator.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build and support world-class systems and solutions for our rapidly growing Go-To-Market teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for improving our Salesforce.com platform and ensuring data excellence across the organization. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient and your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Voice of Sales, Quote to Cash) to contribute to the success of the Go-To-Market team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist project managers in various work streams on Salesforce.com
- Data management in Salesforce.com and other business systems, including auditing and resolving data integrity at a large scale.
- Work with program managers and stakeholders to uncover process gaps and develop elegant solutions
- Understand and fix existing system problems on a daily basis
- Continually evaluate and identify gaps in our existing automations to develop solutions for increased extensibility.
- Develop user-oriented applications on Salesforce.com, including front-end page user flow design, business automation logic, and back-end data operations.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently, manage and develop smaller scale projects.
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration best practices
- 1+ year of experience designing or developing on Salesforce (Apex)
- Industry experience in automating and auditing large volumes of data
- Industry experience in designing effective UX/UI
- Experienced developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
- Experienced in SQL, Python, Scala
- Experienced in integrating Salesforce with other tools/platforms (i.e. Marketo/Presto/Heroku)
This role will be remote and based in Colombia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.