Software Developer: Backend, Java, SOAP
At Transporeon - A Trimble Company - we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Your transformation challenge ...
- Java backend development: mapping of the sometimes very complex logistics processes of our shipping customers in technical concepts for connecting their in-house systems to our platforms.
- With your technological and Transporeon specific knowledge you will be checking the customer requirements and advising our Professional Services team about the implementation possibilities of the business logic.
- Designing, implementing, and updating customer specific features fully independently. Managing and prioritizing support tickets.
- Participating on installation and operation of customer interfaces on our test and productive systems and would be as well responsible for the technical 3rd level support for our interface platform.
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews and best practices, sharing your knowledge and helping mentoring less senior colleagues within your organization.
- Coming up with suggestions for customer as well as internal process improvements.
- With help of GitHub CoPilot Business license supporting the software development team with various development tasks.
Your tech-stack ...
- Java, Spring
- Apache Camel
- XML, XSLT
- GitHub CoPilot Business license
You are ready, if you ...
- Want to join our mission to digitize logistics world one client at a time till we manage to move the industry to be aware of the possibilities and chances of modern technologies.
- Enjoy the combination of back-end Java software development and project oriented work very close to real business.
- Can enjoy to be involved in development and maintenance of bidirectional interfaces to customer systems based on the following technologies: Java, Spring, Apache Camel, Soap and XML.
- Can stand to our expectations that you ensure the quality of your work.
- Bring curiosity and first experience with working with AI in software development.
- Like working in an international team speaking English on a daily basis.
Our Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most