Business Consultant Turkish speaker_Logistics/LogTech
At Transporeon - A Trimble Company - we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready if you have...
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics (good knowledge of road transportation is a must have)
- open mindset, proactive and practical approach with strong interpersonal skills and abilities
- experience in TMS (Transportation Management Systems) or in the Supply Chain Tech Industry is nice to have
- outstanding presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm & team-orientation
- fluency in English and Turkish is MANDATORY.
We are ready and waiting with...
- the passionate and enthusiastic colleagues who will help you get on board and become part of the team
- the opportunity to leverage value for our customers while greening the supply chain at the same time
- the chance to bring in own ideas into the future developments of the Transporeon logistics platform
...and the opportunity for you to transform into
- a subject matter expert for product, functionality, and value proposition based on supply chain best practices
- the trusted advisor for supply chain best practices as well as functional & technical capabilities of Transporeon products & services
- the manager of complex tender processes (RFQ, RFI, RFP) including coordination of cross-functional stakeholders
- the professional leading workshops with our international customers worldwide
Our Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from