Account Manager DACH_Logistics/LogTech
At Transporeon - A Trimble Company - we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Transform yourself and take responsibility for...
- Managing and growing the existing business relationships, securing the existing revenue, and making it grow with cross-selling and upselling activities with a clearly defined set of existing customers mainly based in the DACH region.
- A defined customers portfolio within DACH/ Eastern Europe.
- Identifying cross-selling, upselling, and renewal opportunities.
- Taking inquiries and requests from customers and addressing their needs.
- Engaging with different stakeholders daily (e.g., Logistics, IT, procurement, senior management).
- Actively managing and growing your sales pipeline. Generating progress reports keeping each opportunity up-to-date in the CRM system.
You are ready if you have….
- Solid logistics background.
- 5+ years of experience in the role, selling logistics and/ or SaaS solutions to large corporations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher educational level.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding quotas and receiving positive customers' feedback.
- A farmer but also a hunter mentality to execute a suitable and feasible plan to grow revenue with key accounts in your territories.
- The ability to work conceptually connect quickly with new people and build trust and rapport easily.
- German proficient (C1/C2), Fluency in English
We are ready and waiting with...
- the opportunity to sell Transporeon´s web-based SaaS solutions to existing customers
- an exciting and extraordinary team spirit
- the opportunity to drive important changes in the market
- the chance to grow personally and professionally