Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
For our workplace strategy and projects team, we are looking for a jack of all trades. We need someone who can play a variety of roles. You should consider yourself to be partially a designer, partially a change manager, partially a data analyst and partially a project manager. As a workplace strategist you lead a wide variety challenging projects and assignments that will help us transform our offices into hosting centers for our employees to collaborate and connect.
The impact you'll make
- Lead the development and further implementation of TomTom’s workplace strategy
- Develop workplace tools, processes etc. related to Workplace and Change Management in close collaboration with the projects Real Estate, projects and Facilities team
- Relationship Management and Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, User Voice groups, business leaders and business partners
- Maintain and track all (financial) workplace & occupancy data for benchmarking and strategy development
- Maintain and share awareness of industry trends in workplace and future of work, conduct research on relevant topics
- Participate in internal stakeholder conversations, team meetings, strategy session and all hands to build a close understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Perform qualitative and quantitively research such as stakeholders interviews and employee surveys
- Host training sessions to help our employees to understand our new way of working and to put it into best practice
- Drive change
- Benchmark financial construct
- Play a key role in the (re) designing our future offices
What you'll need
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree (bachelor or master) in a relevant field, e.g., Architecture, Interior Design, Facility Management or Project management
- Architectural Design and Workplace track record and the demonstrated capability of delivering projects
- Good understanding of workplace research, metrics and strategy models, e.g., Activity based working, Agile working, etc
- Experience in conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research, eg interviews, surveys etc
- Basic knowledge of the principles of change management
- Hands-on and proactive approach
- Comfortable in presenting and driving project discussions
- Proficiency in office tools and processes, working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and modern online communication tools
- Good communication skills and a strong command of English, both spoken and written
- Able to bring fun into the workplace and foster the TomTom spirit and culture
What we offer
A competitive compensation package, of course.
Time and resources to grow and develop, including a personal development budget and paid leave for learning days, as well as paid access to e-learning resources such as O’Reilly and LinkedIn Learning.
Time to support life outside of work, with enhanced parental leave plus paid leave to care for loved ones and volunteer in local communities.
Work from home, the office, or even abroad – each team has the flexibility to choose how they work based on business needs.
Improve your home office with a setup budget and get extra support with a monthly allowance.
Enjoy options to work from your home country and abroad for a set number of days each year, to visit family and friends, or to simply explore the world we’re mapping.
Take the holidays you want with a competitive holiday plan, plus an extra day off to celebrate your birthday.
Join annual events like our Hackathon and DevDays to bring your ideas to life with talented teammates from around the world.
Become a part of our inclusive global culture and have the chance to collaborate with a diverse community – we have over 80 nationalities at TomTom!
Find out more about our global benefits and enjoy additional local benefits tailored to your location.
You’ll help people find their way in the world. In 2004, TomTom revolutionized how the world moves with the introduction of the first portable navigation device. Now, we intend to do it again by engineering the first-ever real-time map, the smartest and most useful map on the planet.
Work with a team of 3,800+ unique, curious and passionate problem-solvers. Together, we’ll open up a world of possibilities for car manufacturers, enterprises and developers to help people understand and get closer to the world around them.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout your journey with us, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews all the way through onboarding. To find out more about our application process, check out our hiring FAQs.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
TomTom is where you can find your place in the world. Every day we welcome, nurture and celebrate differences. Why? Because your uniqueness is what makes you, you. No matter your culture or background, you’ll find your impact at TomTom. Research also shows that sometimes women and underrepresented communities can be hesitant to apply for positions unless they believe they meet 100% of the criteria. If you can relate to this, please know that we’d love to hear from you.