Senior Partner Manager, Iberia
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5-time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Role:
As Partner Manager, you will be responsible for managing TaskRabbit’s relationship with IKEA service offices and stores in Iberia (Spain and Portugal). This will involve owning the performance targets and general operations needed to reach such targets.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit and the sharing economy, has experience in influencing partners, has strong communication skills and has a very collaborative approach in reaching the needed results. Excellent Spanish and Portuguese language skills are mandatory.
What You'll Work On:
- Responsible for the success of TaskRabbit’s partnership with IKEA in Iberia (Spain and Portugal), in multiple channels and across multiple cities
- Day-to-day management of relationships and communication with national and regional stakeholders
- Analyze and report on performance for all key channels (online and stores) and share with key stakeholders leading to real business actions.
- Prioritize, execute and influence performance improvement actions, this can include analytical activities as well as on the ground direct actions.
- Communicate the TaskRabbit value proposition to IKEA co-workers as part of training sessions and act as an outward-facing ambassador of TaskRabbit’s values, brand and products TaskRabbit in a multitude of strategic, tactical and operational forums to drive growth.
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent Spanish and Portuguese language skills
- Madrid based mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 5 years professional experience, preferably including a mix of retail and partner management
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- Analytical and operational execution skills.
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You love open, honest, healthy communication.
- This is a role that requires traveling within Spain (and possibly Portugal) and London (from time to time)
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a Remote-First Company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
- The Diverse Culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average.
- The Perks. Taskrabbit offers employer-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.