Claims & Risk Operations Specialist, German Speaking (Remote)
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers Medicover medical and dental insurance, Multisport, flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks per year, stipends for wellness + productivity + education, in-store IKEA discount, reproductive health stipends, and more.
About the Role
As a Claims and Risk Operations Specialist you will work directly with users to solve challenging escalations and enforce Taskrabbit community standards. You will be tasked with ensuring the safety, and earning the trust, of all our clients and Taskers. As part of your daily responsibilities you will utilize Taskrabbit’s Happiness Pledge to make sure users have positive experiences on our platform.
What You'll Work On:
- Efficiently investigate, action and resolve user account issues primarily via email, phone and ticketing systems while maintaining KPIs aimed at losses, service level, productivity, and accuracy.
- Be organized, accountable and responsible – stay informed on the platform’s Terms of Service, Happiness Pledge, and policy changes as they occur, and be able to articulate and enforce them accurately.
- Handle high-pressure escalations and grey areas, and collaborate with cross-functional experts, when appropriate, to resolve issues quickly.
- Display calm conviction and fair judgment when handling sensitive issues.
Your Areas Of Expertise:
- Ability to handle multiple customer inquiries and the Fraud queue work.
- Adapts well to a fast-paced working environment.
- Professional, positive, and approachable attitude.
- Experience in Risk Operations or conducting investigations on behalf of an organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Effective at critical thinking, understanding policies, and making tradeoffs
- Experience with business analytics tools like Looker and Fraud investigation tools like DataVisor, Stripe Radar and Emailage is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Support, Legal, and RTP teams to manage specific customer escalations, customer deep dives and executive escalations.
- Passion for driving toward an excellent customer experience.
- Fluency in English & German
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.