Director, Partnerships EU
We are currently hiring for this position in the UK, Germany, or Poland at this time.
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About the Role
As Director of Partnerships, Europe, you will be responsible for managing Taskrabbit’s relationship with IKEA as well as our other external partners and new business opportunities. You will also play an integral role in shaping business strategies as well as be a key stakeholder in the partnerships global strategy and revenue generation overall. This will involve owning the performance targets and general operations needed to reach such targets. You will manage a team of regional managers and partner managers in their respective countries. We will have direct ownership of the overall performance of partnerships driven revenue targets as well as playing a key part in commercial decision to drive European growth of a dual sided marketplace, working closely with Senior IKEA Leadership across levels and locations, cross-functional teams at Taskrabbit, as well as our Product, Design, Data, and Engineering team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about Taskrabbit and the sharing economy has extensive experience in influencing partners, Strong IKEA and/or retail knowledge and/or commercial experience in the digital marketplace industry that can be leveraged to drive sustainable growth in Europe. Must have a very collaborative approach in reaching the needed results.
What You'll Work On:
- Management of a commercial partnership portfolio across 6+ markets within Europe
- Day-to-day management of relationships and communication with stakeholders across levels as well as senior stakeholders with global remit
- Business metric ownership and accountability of defined high value revenue goals
- Define the short, mid and long term strategy and tactics for sustainable growth in our markets
- Actively source and establish new business opportunities as well as new partners
Your Areas Of Expertise:
- Experience managing and growing multiple relationships at all levels within enterprise scale organizations
- Growth mindset and a demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity in a fast paced complex environment
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding revenue targets
- Success working cross functionally to deploy indirect sales strategies through custom service offerings
- Marketplace experience preferred
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Something looks off?