Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Business Development Representative to our Sales team. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving sales pipeline growth and the ensuing growth of Synthetaic in the enterprise sales segment.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Managing and executing outbound multi-channel prospecting and qualifying strategies and processes
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to identify new demand-generation opportunities, analyzing both industry trends and market conditions
- Driving opportunity creation while qualifying and progressing new business within defined accounts
- Developing and executing strategic plans to expand our customer base and drive revenue growth
- Aligning and collaborating with sales and other cross-functional departments (Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Delivery) to implement go-to-market strategy and launch new business initiatives
- Maintaining timely documentation in HubSpot of customer communication, contracts, proposals, pipeline and activity data
- Owning and managing timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management
- Attending industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to represent the company and establish a strong presence
- Providing insights and feedback to the management team to refine sales and business development strategies
A good Business Development Representative at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or marketing
- 3+ years of inside sales experience that includes prospecting and building a sales pipeline
- Experience with guiding and nurturing prospects throughout the entire sales cycle
- Demonstrated success with lead generation across multiple industries
- Experience with inbound lead qualification
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and maintain lasting customer relationships
- Willingness to travel as required
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these experiences to the table (these are not requirements):
- Lead generation experience within a technology startup environment
- Expertise in HubSpot
- Ability to work full-time onsite at our main headquarters in Delafield, WI
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Business Development Representative looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.