Associate Imagery Analyst
Delafield, WI, USA
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
This is a full-time non-exempt role, and will be located onsite at our main headquarters in Delafield, WI.
It will have a starting hourly rate of $20.00/hour.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding an Associate Imagery Analyst to our Engineering Operations team. In this role, you’ll be using our product’s graphical interface to examine, process, record and interpret data from imagery. This role will make a tremendous impact on the success of our company, and could also open you up to a future role on our QA/AI team.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Working alongside our technical team to help distinguish between good datasets and great datasets
- Building datasets of valid pieces of data for objects of interest that will in turn be used to build AI models
- Correctly identifying, analyzing and collecting relevant data from images and videos as dedicated by research staff
- Grouping information together by relevance, validating your annotation work prior to submittal
- Analyzing a range of materials including radar images, satellite transmissions, video recording and photographs
- Examining, processing, recording and interpreting data from the imagery
- Performing research and analysis using structured data and datasets to produce reports
A good Associate Imagery Analyst at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Completed HSD or GED
- A track record of success in previous role(s)
- Strong professionalism
- Computer-savviness, self-driven and quality-focused mindset
- Ability to function autonomously within a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to work onsite at our office in Delafield, WI
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these skills and characteristics to the table:
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- An avid gamer (yes, you read that right!)
- Completing (or completed) studies in data science, data entry and data analysis
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.