Country Growth Lead (Starlink)
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
COUNTRY GROWTH LEAD (STARLINK)
Starlink, our revolutionary satellite constellation, will deliver low-latency broadband internet worldwide. We are committed to offering access to high-speed internet to customers worldwide and to providing a world-class experience for all users. You will join the Growth team that is responsible for launching, growing, and improving Starlink around the world. In this role, you will be accountable for Starlink's growth and success in a country, identifying and removing barriers to growth, championing user experience, and driving initiatives to accelerate adoption.
- Own growth of active consumer subscriber base in a specific country
- Set vision, develop strategy, and manage a budget around consumer growth strategies and tactics to enable us to grow in the region
- Deeply understand the customer and Starlink experience in the country, elevating insights to drive localized improvements to the customer experience
- Partner with analytics to develop growth dashboards to track progress, drive improvements to growth and operational metrics, and communicate to the broader Starlink team and senior leadership
- Engage with local agencies to drive campaigns catered to the market, understand what's working and what's not, and drive continuous improvement
- Champion key strategic consumer-focused projects end-to-end by collaborating and working cross-functionally with operations and engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of consulting, project management, marketing, sales, or go-to-market experience
- 2+ years of experience with Excel and SQL
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, management information systems, computer science, engineering, or economics discipline
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in go-to-market, growth, international operations, consulting, software, internet, and/or media industries, or early-stage companies
- 1+ years of managerial experience leading teams and developing direct reports
- Experience working in broadband internet or other consumer product industries
- Distinctive business judgment and top communication skills
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and analysis skills
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership through influence
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel to the country up to 25% of the time
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Country Growth Lead: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k)-retirement plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation and will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year. Exempt employees are eligible for 5 days of sick leave per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed based on merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.