Senior Cloud Application Administrator
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Who We AreSiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter theirindividual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day. SiriusXMSiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM's subsidiaries Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers. How You’ll Make An ImpactThe Senior Cloud Application Administrator is a highly skilled and experienced professional who is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud-based applications. This position requires a strong understanding of SaaS application administration and experience with a variety of cloud platforms. The Senior Cloud Application Administrator also contributes to an extensive application governance framework of resources, guidelines, and tools intended to help administrators of any cloud application. What You’ll DoApplication Administration
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud-based applications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot cloud-based applications.
- Provide technical support to users of cloud-based applications.
- Author user guides and tips for both end users and administrators.
- Proactively address issues with user accounts (account remediation).
- Assist stakeholders with new application evaluation and selection.
- Ensure compliance with cloud security and data protection policies
- Manage requests for application add-ons and integrations.
- Conduct application migrations as required by the business.
- Attend administrator training as needed to become proficient with applications.
- Contribute to a sharable framework for application administration by recommending and documenting general best practices for cloud applications administration, covering areas such as user provisions, license and subscription management, account remediation, and learning resource documentation.
- Promote tools for user account reporting and remediation with application administrators.
- Contribute to an extensive knowledge base of applications for broad use across the company.
- Reduce "shadow IT" via discovery tools, application comparison and advocacy, and user migration.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cloud computing technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT technical support role.
- Experience with a variety of cloud platforms, such as Adobe, Slack, Google Workspace, monday.com, Lucid, etc.
- Experience with application development and deployment.
- Experience with system administration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.