Senior Product Manager - Identity
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Who We AreSiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM's subsidiaries Stitcher, Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers. How You’ll Make An ImpactThis position is responsible for serving as the Senior Product Manager for SiriusXM’s Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) domain. The CIAM platform is responsible for providing access control of SiriusXM content delivered over satellite and the Internet.This position works closely with design, engineering, marketing, and other business stakeholders to propose and create features that impact millions of users. What You’ll Do
- Serve as a lead liaison between business owners and technology teams, leading and managing planning work, identifying issues and needs, building consensus, and developing solutions across units as required.
- Lead other teams to investigate issues, determine root-cause, business impact, and evaluate resolution priority.
- Design solutions that help users solve problems and meet business needs.
- Conduct process analyses, needs assessments, and cost-benefit analysis for the corporate solutions team.
- Manage planning activities, including road-mapping and release planning.
- Create documentation for projects, including presentations, business cases, project vision documents, business requirements, data process flows, product release notes and product training documentation.
- Prioritize work based on impact, reach, and relative costs.
- Apply Experimentation to the Identity Products, continuously forming hypotheses and testing using real feedback from users.
- Create a Measurement Plan to evaluate the impact our products have on Enterprise and Organizational OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Builds strong relationships within the business as well as with internal technology groups.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of work experience demonstrating escalating responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience working in a complex environment.
- 2+ years serving as a Product Owner or 5+ years of business/functional analyst experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience with Atlassian Product Suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and relay the business impact to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.