Working Student - Product & Reach Marketing
Are you looking for a working student position in Data Analystics, starting as soon as possible?
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Product & Reach Marketing team in a fast-paced organization within a dynamic and growing industry. The Product & Reach Marketing team in Media is responsible for the understanding and anticipation of customer needs, as well as the definition and submission of product requirements. They also are responsible for designing and developing the Media vertical’s reach marketing strategy to target end-consumer (B2C) for B2B media products (non-transponder components).
In this context, your main goal is to produce accurate data, for any usage of business development for G2M. Specifically, you will be in charge of (non-exhaustive list):
- Working in the Product & Reach Marketing department for support in data collection on customers and markets:
- Data collection & analysis,
- Monitoring and evaluation of data’s,
- Data collection for marketing/sales initiatives
- Market and competitor watch for market analyses
- Ability to produce & run reports, data analysis and work/produce templates (word, ppt, xls)
- Support for the data quality of the databases (CRM etc.)
1. You must have
- University studies in Media or Business;
- Fluent in English, any additional language is an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (xls, word, power point);
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to work in an international team.
2. It would be nice if you had
- Basic knowledge in PowerBI and Cloud (Azure, AWS, GC);
- A basic knowledge of the media industry in Europe, with specific knowledge and focus on linear and non-linear services:
- content, production, distribution, tv channels, platforms;
- Can do attitude and accuracy;
- Team player;
- Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
GOOD TO KNOW
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.