Internship - Telecom Engineer - Support to Satellite Data Processing and Visualization Toolbox
Starting January 2024, This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands on experience with data analytics used on the field of satellite in orbit testing, and more in particular with the further development of a toolbox for the post processing, analytics and visualization of such data.
Your responsiblities include, but are not limited to:
- Review the profile of available raw satellite measurement data and understand their meaning and usefulness
- Support the further development of a toolbox for the management of these data, for their post processing. This can involve the utilization of already available AI algorithms.
- Propose means to analyze these data in a dynamic manner, extracting useful and valuable information in an efficient manner.
1. You must
- Be a Bachelor's or Master's student in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant technical area.;
- Engineering profile with specialization in telecommunications (understanding of RF spectrum, antenna patterns, IQ samples, constellation plots, etc)
- Knowledge of post processing tools which can be from simple MS Excel to Matlab, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and Power Query
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Able to work in Luxembourg (EU-citizenship or valid work permit for Luxembourg).
2. It would be nice if you had
- Expert knowledge of MS Power BI, Power Query.
- Knowledge of Satellite Navigation Techniques and Systems
- Additional languages considered an asset
- Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
GOOD TO KNOW
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.