Inside Sales Manager, Account Development - LATAM
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, which is a platform that enables organizations that depend on physical operations to harness Internet of Things (IoT) data to develop actionable insights and improve their operations. At Samsara, we are helping improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of the physical operations that power our global economy. Representing more than 40% of global GDP, these industries are the infrastructure of our planet, including agriculture, construction, field services, transportation, and manufacturing — and we are excited to help digitally transform their operations at scale.
Working at Samsara means you’ll help define the future of physical operations and be on a team that’s shaping an exciting array of product solutions, including Video-Based Safety, Vehicle Telematics, Apps and Driver Workflows, Equipment Monitoring, and Site Visibility. As part of a recently public company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
Glassdoor's Highest-Rated Tech Companies for Culture and Values 2023
Great Place To Work Certified™ 2023
Best Place to Work by Built In 2023
Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023
Deloitte Fast 500 Companies
We see a profound opportunity for data to improve the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of operations, and hope you consider joining us on this exciting journey.
About the role:
As ADR Manager, you will be at the front of Samsara’s go-to-market strategy in LATAM/Mexico. You will be the second manager in this region to support our strong growth. This includes managing 8 existing LATAM/Mexico ADR’s while continuing to hire and build out the team. This role is ideal for a candidate that is interested in hiring, coaching and building a world class ADR team in the LATAM/Mexico market.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won’t be your last at Samsara. Successful ADRs can see promotion to a closing role in two years or less.
- You love talking to people: In this role you will average 80+ calls to prospective customers daily.
- You have innate curiosity in how businesses work: One day you’ll meet with someone in waste management and the next you may be learning about the inner workings of a food distribution center. Our top sales team members seek to learn the ins and outs of the businesses they support in order to make a larger impact.
- You treat rejection as a learning experience: In this role, you will get hung up on and you will get told no. You need to have resilience to pick up the phone again and again to sell Samsara’s mission.
- You want to be with the best: Samsara’s high-performance Sales culture means you’ll be surrounded by the best and challenged to go farther than you have before.
Click here to learn about what we value at Samsara.
In this role, you will:
- Represent the ADR organization as a member of the go-to-market team in LATAM/Mexico responsible for hiring, training and building a pipeline generation engine in the region
- Develop an onboarding training program for LATAM/Mexico ADR’s for inbound, enterprise and mid-market segments
- Be a subject matter expert on prospecting strategies and best practices in LATAM/Mexico for inbound, enterprise, mid-market segments
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Mexican citizen
- Ability to work in Mexico City
- 2 years managing a quota-carrying team in the LATAM/Mexico region
- Spanish and English fluency
An ideal candidate also has:
- Experience coaching and training Account Development LATAM/Mexico ADR’s or AE’s for a technology company
- Deep understanding of LATAM/Mexico market (hiring, prospecting best practices)
- Experience building out a training and onboarding program for ADR’s
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Please note: Samsara does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Samsara employees.