Client Communications Manager
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Pay Grade Range:£30,375.00 - £70,875.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Unlock your Altus Experience!
If you’re looking to advance your career in data analytics, expertise, and technology for the rapidly growing global CRE market, there’s no better place than Altus Group. At Altus, our work is purposeful. Every day, our employees drive impact, innovate, and shape the global commercial real estate (CRE) and PropTech industry.
Our people-centric culture empowers you to deliver in a high trust, high performance culture, surrounded by an inclusive team that’s collaborating to modernize our industry. We invest in our people with training and growth opportunities designed to propel you further in your career while providing a flexible and progressive workplace that reflects our values and teams.Reporting to the Client Experience Director, the Client Communication Manager is passionate about crafting and delivering exceptional client-centric communication strategies that elevate our brand and foster meaningful client relationships. As a Client Communication Manager, you will contribute to and deliver the UK Tax Client Communication Strategy whilst leading and mentoring a team.
• Lead the communications team to meet both team and individual targets in alignment with Altus Group and UK Tax business goals.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing and other internal stakeholders to identify key opportunities.
• Take ownership of the end-to-end development and delivery of client communications across all channels and touchpoints throughout the client's journey.
• Implement and integrate our client communications strategy within the UK Tax division.
• Proactively manage performance to ensure the achievement of team and individual targets. • Plan and execute client engagement campaigns, conduct client surveys, and manage other feedback channels.
• Offer constructive feedback and coaching to support the professional development of the broader team.
• Proven experience in CRM-related communication.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and adhere to brand guidelines and maintain the appropriate tone in communications.
• Preferred certification in copywriting or equivalent hands-on experience.
• Track record in developing communication across various platforms, both digital and offline.
• Proficiency in stakeholder engagement and management.
• Experience managing and developing teams.
• Adept in leveraging client insights, data, and testing to refine and optimize communication strategies.
What Altus Group offers:
- Rewarding performance: We are pleased to be able to provide employees competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, and a total rewards package that prioritizes their mental, physical and overall financial health.
- Growth and development: As a destination for top industry talent, we’re investing in you to meet the evolving needs of our clients and deliver on your professional goals. Our Altus Intelligence Academy offers over 150,000 hours of learning materials catering to diverse stages of an employee’s career journey.
- Flexible work model: We’re modernizing our employee programs to reflect the new world of work. Our Activity-Based Work model provides you with flexibility to align your work location to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where all clients and employees feel welcomed, accepted and valued. We provide an atmosphere free from barriers to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage equal opportunities for all employees. We’re seeking candidates with diverse experiences and provide accessible candidate experiences throughout the selection process. If you need accommodation, +1 888 692 7487.
We appreciate all applicants who take the time to apply to Altus Group. Please note that only those who are selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Thank you.