ECC Engagement Manager (Northeast)
In the time it takes you to read this job description, RapidSOS will have handled ~1,380 emergencies.
At RapidSOS, we are committed to using technology to build a safer, stronger future and working together to save lives. We’re in an exciting phase of growth, welcoming new members from across the globe to our mission-driven, ambitious, and inclusive team. Our work is founded on our values of trust and safety, pioneering, urgency, and purpose over pride, all of which support a company culture where people can innovate, collaborate, grow, and, above all, make an impact. If that sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
At RapidSOS, we are empowering safer, stronger communities with faster, data-driven emergency response. In partnership with public safety, RapidSOS created the world’s first intelligent safety platform that securely links life-saving data from 500+ million connected devices, apps and sensors and 90+ technology partners directly to RapidSOS Safety Agents, 911, and first responders globally. The platform is used by over 15,000+ first responder agencies and supports 165+ million emergencies each year. When people need help during an unsafe moment or an emergency, their connected device, home or building that is RapidSOS Ready, delivers essential data to the right place, when it matters most.
What this role is about:
As the Northeast ECC Engagement Manager, you will be a key player in providing ECCs with the solutions needed for emergency response challenges. In this role, you will be responsible for presenting at regional public safety speaking engagements, educating the community on technology advancements that RapidSOS offers ECCs, and thought leadership on how new technology can be adapted in the public safety context. The Northeast ECC Engagement Manager will be responsible for increasing RapidSOS platform utilization, ECC coverage, B2B engagements, and partner support in the following Northeast states: ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, NY, and NJ.
What you’ll do:
- Act as an advisor or consultant to public safety agencies and representatives to provide solutions for emergency response challenges
- Lead the development and new feature roll-out of RapidSOS solutions into emergency communication centers, including training, supporting beta-testing, providing cross-functional support, and strengthening relationships
- Lead the deployment and integration of RapidSOS into ECCS in your assigned geographic territory
- Provide on-site support for deployments with new vendor partners or new integration mechanisms to conduct acceptance testing on live 9-1-1 systems, ensure success, and collect feedback
- Provide training for RapidSOS products and services
- Build strong relationships with ECCs and solicit feedback for product ideas and improvements
- Support Partner Network solutions by educating ECCs about potential features and functionalities (based on insights gathered about ECC pain points)
- Identify and own tactical initiatives focused on ECC coverage and utilization
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of experience in the public safety industry with experience in 911 dispatch or law enforcement
- Strong knowledge of public safety, ECC operations, and relevant public safety technologies
- Ability to manage a large customer base and build strong relationships with ECCs in the metro, suburban, and rural areas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with ability to conduct presentations effectively
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excitement and passion for a rapidly evolving public safety environment
- Ability and willingness to to travel 50% of the time
What we offer:
- The chance to work with a passionate team on solving one of the largest challenges globally
- Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
- A dynamic, flexible and fun start-up work environment with a highly talented team
If you're curious to learn more about RapidSOS, you can check out https://rapidsos.com/blog/
Starting pay for a successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include experience, relevant skills, training, education, location, business needs, or market demands. The salary range for this role is $88,000 - $105,000. This role will also be eligible to receive equity options and bonus. #LI-Remote
RapidSOS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Interested in the role but you don’t meet 100% of the requirements? We’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply; we’d be excited to see if your unique skill set and experience could be a match.