Sr. Account Executive
Who We Are
At Platform Science, we’re working to connect everything that moves.
Founded in 2015, we are an open IoT platform that partners with innovative fleets, application developers, vehicle manufacturers, and equipment providers in the transportation industry to deliver revolutionary solutions to supply chain professionals across the globe.
Our employees are an engaging, diverse group of people who believe in the power of great ideas. We hire people with different experiences and perspectives to build a company culture that fuels growth through innovation.
We value thoughtful actions and empathy for others. We approach challenges with resiliency and creativity, while encouraging transparency because, no matter our backgrounds or responsibilities, we are one team.
About the Role
As an Account Executive, you'll own customer interactions with large enterprise fleets from end-to-end. This is an exciting and dynamic role in which you will build a strong pipeline and bring Platform Science solutions and vision to strategic customers. Typical sales will range from roughly $1M to $15M in TCV, and involve POCs, workshops, stakeholder meetings, negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. This is an integrity based sales role within an organization that emphasizes adding value to the customer for a longer term strategic goal, not just a short term gain. We are looking for people who are passionate about effecting change and creating true value for their customers.
Prefer candidates in the Southeast, Central, and East coast regions
- Owning customer engagements including: deal qualification, process management, pilot management, account management and negotiation
- Targeted outbound prospecting of Target accounts
- Work closely with internal departments, including but not limited to: field engineering, program management, solutions engineering, and fulfillment
- 10+ years experience in a full-cycle enterprise sales
- SaaS sales or account management experience
- Thrives in a fast-growing environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with commercial transportation solutions or vehicle telematics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined, energetic, looking for a career with purpose
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Google Suite, Zoom, SalesLoft/Outreach, etc.
- Travel 50+%
Platform Science Benefits Highlights
The company offers various benefits to regular, full-time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurances
- AD&D and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Six weeks of paid parental leave
For more information please see the Benefits Highlights brochure for regular, full-time employees.
In addition, you can access the Benefit Highlights brochure for regular, full-time employees by copying and pasting the link into your browser: https://www.platformscience.com/benefits
This is an exempt role. Our job titles for each posting may span across more than one job level. The estimated base salary for this role is between $120,000 and $150,000. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target range for new hire base salaries across all US locations. Compensation packages are based on many factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, work experience, relevant trainings and certifications, business needs, market demands and specific geographical location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for commission, equity, and benefits.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include commission, equity, or benefits.
At this time we only consider candidates in these states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. In the future we plan to add more states.
Something looks off?