Engineering Manager (Data) (m/ f / x)
Plan A has set itself the ambitious goal to decarbonise a million businesses within the next few years, using science and technology. We offer a software for decarbonisation and ESG reporting capabilities, that enables businesses of the likes of BMW, Mollie, Sorare, GANNI, Chloé and N26, to successfully manage their net zero journey. Building and growing Plan A has been only possible thanks to our ever-expanding team across Europe.
We’re looking for a compassionate and experienced leader in data to lead our fast-growing Data Engineering Team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As an Engineering Manager for the Data team at Plan A, your main responsibilities will be to provide leadership, guidance and mentorship, as well as oversight over the development of our carbon emissions accounting product. We are looking for someone to:
- Set clear team objectives, foster an agile mindset, and build effective cross-departmental relationships.
- Accountable for the team's delivery and outcomes, managing projects from planning to completion.
- Drive the adoption of best practices and industry standards for data engineering, including data architecture, ETL processes, and data warehousing.
- Remove engineering blocks, embrace collaboration and enable fast decisions
- Actively seek to identify technical debt and implement strategies to remove it