Senior Account Executive
Placer.ai is a high growth, big data SaaS company building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Our platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100Bil.
Placer has grown 2x year-over-year for the past 2 years, counting more than 3,000+ paying clients across most, if not, all industries including Retail, CPG, Hospitality, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Restaurants, Healthcare, Municipalities (cities), and even airports. Placer.ai has raised a Series B ($50mil) in early 2021 and a Series C ($100mil) in early 2022 valuing the company at $1Bil.
Placer.ai is looking for seasoned account executives to join our fast-growing sales team! In this role you will manage between 20-30 new accounts per month across the Finance/Investment vertical. As an account executive with Placer.ai, you’ll partner with many investors in order to help them make better data-driven decisions using the Placer.ai mobile analytics platform. When fully-ramped, you’ll be expected to handle 20+ meetings per week while maintaining a clean pipeline and actively keeping an accurate forecast.
- Work complex sales cycles that require multiple touch points and meetings with different key stakeholders
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, moving a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Demo SaaS products while interfacing with pre/post sales teams
- Complete 20+ new demos of Placer’s platform per month
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- BA/BS or similar college-level education
- 3+ years selling data to various investment institutions
- 5+ years selling in the B2B Software space
- Experience working with G-Suite: Gmail, Google Slides, Sheets, etc.
- Advanced understanding of working with SFDC or relevant CRM
- Excellent, clear verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and a selfless approach to teamwork
- Knowledge of retail, real estate, or CPG is a plus
- A proven ‘problem solver’ with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing startup organization
- Travel is required 10% of the time for conferences
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocket ship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating.
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai.
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
- Fully remote.
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.