Oxa is enabling the transition to self-driving vehicles through an initial focus on the most commercially advanced sector; the autonomous shuttling of goods and people.
We are home to some of the world’s leading experts on autonomous vehicles, creating solutions such as Oxa Driver, equipping vehicles with full self-driving functionality; Oxa MetaDriver, using Generative AI to accelerate and assure the safety of deployments; and Oxa Hub, a set of cloud-based offerings for autonomous fleet management. Our technology is being deployed across the UK and the U.S, and we’re partnering with a fast-growing ecosystem of operators, vehicle OEMs and equipment makers serving autonomous transportation globally as it advances.
Based in Oxford, and with offices in Canada and the U.S, Oxa was founded in 2014 and is growing rapidly (350+ ‘Oxbots’ to date). Our purpose is to change the way the Earth moves, through an uncompromising focus on safety, efficiency and explainability of our AI approaches. The company has attracted $225 million from leading investors so far, with $140 million raised in the last Series C funding round in January 2023.
You will join our Finance team, where we:
- Provide the relevant, accurate, and timely financial information to support business planning and strategic decision-making, and enable other business functions to operate effectively.
- Source and acquire the goods and services Oxbotica requires to fulfil its business objectives efficiently and cost-effectively, while also delivering effective asset management.
As a member of our Procurement team, your main responsibility will be to assist in the purchasing of materials to support our scaling customer in the US. Attention to detail is crucial, and you must be able to work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Each day in our Procurement team brings new challenges, but it also provides an opportunity to make a significant impact by supporting our teams creating autonomous solutions for our customers.
- Assisting with the purchasing of materials and services required by Oxa’s scaling customer programs in Florida and the USA, and by our growing team based there
- Reporting to the Procurement Coordinator in the UK and following established policies and processes while collaborating with the Florida based team
- Identifying and evaluating new suppliers, establishing positive relationships with them, obtaining great value for money, quality and building a resilient supply base
- Placing orders using our systems, tracking them and receiving them and managing the inventory
- Organising and managing incoming shipments from global suppliers, from Oxa UK and with our partners in the USA
- Assisting the UK and Canada operations, supporting admin tasks and participating in any required training