Assurance Management Specialist
Oxa is enabling the transition to self-driving vehicles through an initial focus on the most commercially advanced sector; the autonomous shuttling of goods and people.
We are home to some of the world’s leading experts on autonomous vehicles, creating solutions such as Oxa Driver, equipping vehicles with full self-driving functionality; Oxa MetaDriver, using Generative AI to accelerate and assure the safety of deployments; and Oxa Hub, a set of cloud-based offerings for autonomous fleet management. Our technology is being deployed across the UK and the U.S, and we’re partnering with a fast-growing ecosystem of operators, vehicle OEMs and equipment makers serving autonomous transportation globally as it advances.
Based in Oxford, and with offices in Canada and the U.S, Oxa was founded in 2014 and is growing rapidly (350+ ‘Oxbots’ to date). Our purpose is to change the way the Earth moves, through an uncompromising focus on safety, efficiency and explainability of our AI approaches. The company has attracted $225 million from leading investors so far, with $140 million raised in the last Series C funding round in January 2023.
You will join and support our Assurance team, where we set the North Star for assurance and prepare for the safe commercial deployment of all of our products.
As our Assurance Management Specialist you will manage the assurance programme of work ensuring that Jira is maintained and organising sprints to deliver the assurance initiatives.
Alongside this you will also:
- Work with the Assurance Management Lead to write, implement and maintain assurance management processes to ensure a consistent approach to assurance across Oxa that is aligned with good practice.
- Lead a programme of work within the Assurance Team to upgrade safety engagement and assurance communication.
- Lead the development and delivery of Autonomous Vehicle (AV) safety inductions and assurance related training within Oxa.
- Work with the Assurance Management Lead on developing, managing and implementing safety operator training for customer deployments.
- Contribute to the development of Oxa’s assurance principles to enable global AV authorisation and approval.