Senior Reward Specialist M/F
Senior Reward Specialist M/F
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are:
- You will approach your work with a practical can-do mentality.
- In this role, you will need to have the ability to work with minimum supervision, in an autonomous and independent way whilst supervising the delivery of a Reward coordinator.
- You will be solutions driven.
You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- This role is full time on a 6-month fixed term contract basis reporting to the Director of Compensation & Benefits.
- Take a leading role in the design, implementation, and coordination of reward policies for our global workforce.
- Supporting the reward transformation delivery, implementing a new pay progression approach, embedding out new levelling and job architecture framework.
- Lead on conducting total reward market analysis globally, making data driven recommendations.
- Act as an internal expert on remuneration trends, by maintaining and developing external contacts and industry group participation to remain up to date.
- Analysis and preparation of papers for submission to the Remuneration Committee, inclusive of stakeholder input.
- Oversee the provision of compensation benchmarking and analytics for the Human Resources function and the business, delivering GDPR compliant data for reward surveys as applicable.
- Deploying, coordinating, and continuously improving the Annual Compensation Review cycle across the Group.
- Responsible for the gender pay gap and other diversity remuneration reporting as required, ensuring a close coordination with key business stakeholders. Publishing the data on the Government and Company’s external website.
- Provide advice as needed to HR Recruitment, managers, and executives to assist with new hire remuneration package proposals.
- Ensure the correct accurate recording of compensation information on HR systems (Success Factors)
What It Takes:
- Considerable experience of managing reward strategy and operations.
- Proficiency in compensation and benefits frameworks, reporting tools and salary survey participation.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation principles, methodologies, and best practice.
What We’d Love:
- Experience working in a global environment or dynamic tech environment preferred.
- Evidence of ability to build internal and external relationships at the highest level to implement strategic change.
- Numerically agile and able to understand and interpret people data to influence decisions.
Where You’ll Be:
London, UK or Turin, Italy or Paris, France
The Eutelsat Group is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.