Flight Dynamics Engineer M/F
Connect with Eutelsat Group
Be part of a new era in communications, transforming connectivity with Eutelsat Group – the world’s first GEO-LEO integrated global satellite operator.
As a global leader in satellite communications, we provide infinite connectivity, broadcasting television channels and packages, transmitting news reports, provide wholesale broadband Internet access services.
With Eutelsat Group You’ll Get To:
- Pioneer the future of Space Technology
- Bring connectivity to remote frontiers
- Collaborate with customer-centric experts
- Embrace cultural diversity in our global team
Where your skills ignite opportunities & you will elevate your skills in a stretching, rewarding, and meaningful environment. At Eutelsat Group, we’re united by inclusion and diversity, striving for gender balance and social responsibility, on Earth and in Space.
Who You Are:
You want to make a real difference in the world by joining us on our mission to be the most trusted partner for GEO-LEO global satellite connectivity, finally bridging the digital divide.
Join us today because connecting your world changes everything.
What You’ll Do:
As Broadband Connectivity Services Architect in the Broadband & Connectivity Services team for Telecom Solution Service within the Engineering Department, your main missions will be:
- Contribute to the definition of future services/evolutions in the ground segment that will be offered to customers or for internal needs
- Create technical solutions in line with our equipment and management system
- You will write the internal or external requirements relating to Eutelsat connectivity needs.
- Develop RFxs with external suppliers.
- Participate in the selection of partners if necessary.
- Coordinate the development of upgrades with internal/external teams (Customer, Marketing sales, operational management, suppliers, etc.).
- Define and monitor the schedule for requested upgrades.
- Take part in and coordinate the testing of these developments.
- Responsible for reporting to teams and management.
- Anticipate and manage risks.
- Implement connectivity service upgrades within the Technical Department.
- Manage post-implementation reviews and communications.
- Maintain a technology overview.
You will occasionally support the Business Unit on the technical aspects of the customer-facing service.
What it Takes:
- You have a master’s degree (Bac+5) or equivalent in telecommunications
- You have at least 5 years' experience in telecommunications
- You have knowledge of data processing tools and use Python or other codes for analysis.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team (for example, the group interacts with a variety of players ranging from product managers to equipment suppliers and operational technicians).
- You have a professional level of English
Where You’ll Be:
The position is based at Issy les Moulineaux, Paris Area, France: modern offices just on the edge of Paris.
This role is a Eutelsat Group job opening; all of our open roles are posted on the current OneWeb and Eutelsat websites. Please note that when you are applying, your application may be seen by both teams.