Sales Director - Trading Desk
Job Title: Sales Director - Trading Desk
Location: Remote - US Only
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
InMarket is seeking a talented, and motivated, Sales Director. You will work on our go-to-market in the programmatic advertising ecosystem. Working to build roads with agencies, trading desks, & direct brands you will be tasked with expanding our presence in the market and educating senior marketers on the value in our data and self-serve offerings.
- 5 + years in sales or programmatic execution
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationships with programmatic agencies, DSPs and other Advertising Data Providers (i.e. Trade Desk, Oracle, Lotame, LiveRamp, Adobe Audience Maker, Salesforce.com DMP, Amobee, Centro, etc.
- Previous experience in data, programmatic, DSPs, SSPs, or DMPs
- Experience selling into programmatic campaigns
- Strong advertising and sales experience
- Audience and/or data sales experience a plus
- Strong listener and proven ability to translate client needs to product solutions
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $93,700 - $151,000 .
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/