Job Title: Sales Director
Location: Remote (US-Only)
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
About the Role
InMarket is seeking a talented, and motivated Sales Director. You will call on brands and agencies selling our suite of location-derived solutions, including: measurement, data insight, and media products. You will focus on building in-roads directly with brands and with agency teams. You will be tasked with expanding & evangelizing our products while educating senior marketers on the value of our data and attribution offerings.
Your Daily Impact as a Sales Director:
- Collaborate with sales leadership to position the InMarket offering to world class agencies and brands
- Opening doors/creating brand level discusses for individual sellers
- Own the Agency Partnerships vertical
- Currently hold and continue development of key relationships across top agencies.
- Interest and ability to speak at events and evangelize InMarket as a thought leader
Your Expertise and Experience:
- Team player who takes ownership and enjoys executing and delivering exceptional results.
- Strong understanding of digital sales strategy and current competitive environment
- 4+ years in strategic partnerships and/or business development
- Experience working directly with brands, selling through a suite of data, location, and predictive solutions.
- Past experience in a sales or sales-related position
Nice to Have’s
- Previous sales experience at a location advertising or data company
- Experience managing strategic partnerships
- Excellent listener with proven ability to translate client needs into product solutions
- Existing client/agency relationships within the territory a plus
- Location audience and/or ad tech sales experience a plus
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $93,700 to $180,000.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/