Lead Software Engineer
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer
Location: Remote - US Only
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
About the Role
Join one of the fastest growing teams at InMarket as a Principal Software Engineer to help us transform the advertising industry using the latest innovations in technologies such as ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, Spark, best processes like Continuous Delivery, and all the greatest offerings of the AWS ecosystem.
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead the Audiences platform where users would be able to generate their audiences using a variety of data sources and publish their audiences to 30+ data partners through direct publishing pipelines. You would also have the opportunity to learn, further develop, and become an expert in back end and front end technologies and a lot of AWS services. Haven’t used some of these before? We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high-quality products.
Your Daily Impact as a Principal Software Engineer:
- Lead the Audience team
- Run the daily scrum
- Work closely with Product team for quarterly and sprint planning
- Work on both front and back end technologies when developing a feature for the Audiences Platform.
- Ensure data delivery to 30+ data partners through direct publishing pipelines.
- Take ownership of a feature and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with AdOps on a rotation basis to handle reported bugs/issues with the Platform
- Perform code reviews for your piers.
Your Expertise & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years experience in software development
- 3+ years experience in Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience working with databases, distributed systems, concurrency
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with Google Cloud Big Query
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Scala and/or Java
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $187,950 to $220,000.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/