Creative Producer (Short-term)
Niantic is positioned as a leader in augmented reality and mobile gaming and is looking for a multifaceted contributor joining as a performance marketing creative producer. This is an outstanding opportunity to drive mobile consumer growth, working on projects that immediately reach millions of people every day. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing the entire creative process from concept to completion, ensuring that all creative work meets brand guidelines and quality standards. You will also be responsible for collaborating with writers, designers, and other creative professionals to develop and execute creative concepts. Additionally, you will be responsible for handling project timelines and budgets. If you're a creative producer who is looking to make a big impact on day 1, we'd love to meet you!
This cross functional role is crucial in helping craft Niantic's overall growth, marketing strategies, and product launches. This is a 3-month contract.
- Work cross functionally with product & product marketing teams to manage the production and pipeline of performance marketing creative with outside agencies, intellectual property owners and internal stakeholders.
- Writing multiple creative briefs and translating them into performance marketing assets. Including video, static and ad copy.
- Implement A/B testing and experimentation to determine the most effective creative elements and campaign strategies.
- Strategize, execute, and run creative testing on key mobile platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, and TikTok.
- Measure, report, and communicate creative testing results and KPIs with external partners & key internal leaders to rapidly iterate on UA spending decisions.
- Ensure that all creative materials are of high quality and align with the brands visual and messaging guidelines.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new creative testing strategies and tools.
- Present creative performance reports to key stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in user acquisition and creative production.
- Constantly explore new creative concepts and test them to discover innovative approaches that can drive better results in user acquisition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Monday and Wednesday.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphical design, video production or a related field and passionate about marketing creative and project management.
- 3+ years experience of working as a Creative Producer or in a similar role.
- Outstanding communication skills to translate data to meaningful business recommendations.
- Blend of creativity and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience working with project management software such as Asana, Jira or Airtable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The hourly rate for this role is up to $42.00/hr.
This is a contractor position and the work should be performed based on service agreement and SOW. Niantic will not offer Contractor direct employment contract, salary, benefits, equities, or any compensation associated with employment.