mu Space Corp
- Financial Modelling
Join us in our HQ office in the vibrant heart of Bangkok in EKKAMAI. Temporarily remote applications will be considered if there is no more than 5h time zone difference with Bangkok.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Constant Energy team, [combating climate change by investing and deploying solar power projects]. Core competencies and responsibilities will focus on financial modelling, screening and analysis of investment opportunities, preparation of project approval dossiers for Constant Energy investment committee, and the like.RESPONSIBILITIES
Investment and transactions analysis and execution
- Perform analysis of investment opportunities.
- Develop, build, and analyze (often complex) financial models, focusing on model integrity, multivariable sensitivity analyses, review of key assumptions, valuation and validation, versioning, and financial model data management, etc.
- Liaise with Constant Energy BD, Engineering, Asset Management, to ensure smooth analysis execution.
- Actively participate in the preparation and presentation of any investment proposals, presentations to committees, etc.
- Conduct debt and equity assessment processes and handle the implications of their findings in financial models and documentation.
Business development support
- Analyze various prospects and renewable markets to identify potential opportunities.
- Develop contact network to improve access to information for entire team.
- Keep abreast of important industry developments and publications and disseminate relevant information to the entire team.
Perform credit rating analysis.REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in mathematics, econometrics, accounting, business administration, or equivalent.
- CA, MBA, CFA, CBV are assets.
Minimum two-three years of relevant financial modelling and valuation experience preferably within the infrastructure and/or energy sectors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills. Constant Energy models are complex, including macros, and are audited by Big Four accountants in due diligence processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (Excellent written and spoken English and Thai. Vietnamese, Chinese, Malay, and Japanese are nice to have).
- High level of personal and professional integrity, sense of initiative, pro-active attitude, commitment, attention to detail and teamwork.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to work in an international and diverse environment.
Constant Energy is a renewable electricity generation and storage investment platform which invests in and manages high-quality power assets in selected countries. As a solar developer and Independent Power Producer (IPP), we develop, design, finance, build, own and operate utility-scale and large industrial rooftop-based solar PV power plants.
Regionally headquartered in Bangkok, we operate in Asia with a primary focus in Southeast Asia. Our team is specialised, experienced, and all expertise is represented in-house. We manage our solar and energy storage assets directly with a long-term outlook.
Additional Company Information
Something looks off?