Account Executive - German speaker (m/f/d)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
The Past: Uberall was founded in 2013 by David Federhen and Florian Hübner, two longtime friends with a vision to improve customer experience across the online and offline worlds. They created a platform that connected companies with local customers in the digital-first moment.
The Present: We're on a mission to empower businesses to thrive locally, and believe every business deserves success, regardless of size or location. Simply put, our location marketing platform exists to help our customers get found online and connect with customers through search, discovery, engagement, and conversion.
The Future: We're a growing company with a bright future, and our journey to become the global leader in location marketing is well underway. We have a passionate and diverse team, a comprehensive, intuitive platform, and a clear vision for the future. We're looking for talented and passionate people (like you 👋) to join us on our journey.
You and us
We are approaching 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, who live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you're passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let's grow together.🚀
Uberall is seeking an accomplished German-speaking Account Executive to spearhead the expansion of our software services into the DACH region (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). The position could be fully remote-based within Germany or Austria.
As an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of selling SaaS solutions, you will bring a consultative approach to your sales process, leveraging your polished presentation skills to win over new customers and close deals. Your primary focus will be on driving incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue and new logo acquisition while ensuring a stellar customer experience.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for sales who is eager to take on new challenges and grow their career with our team.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Lead a mid-market engagement process that is based on MEDDPICC (MEDDIC) and champion-based selling to mid-market organizations.
- Manage complex sales cycles, an adaptation of tendering processes, and major responsibility in extensive contract negotiations with users, influencers, and decision-makers at the CxO management level
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling mid-market
- Platform solutions that align with the customer’s product needs and business priorities.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Partner with Sales Development /Solution Engineering and Customer Success assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- 2+ years of SaaS selling experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing or natural interest
- Track record of success selling into mid-market companies
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles from prospecting to signing by using solution-selling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Detroit, and London. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions - YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it - we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. Need to improve your language skills? We have German and business English classes, and virtual coffee chats in 7 different languages.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" social accounts give you some real-life impressions.
👥 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At Uberall, we believe inclusion unlocks the potential of diversity. It’s right there in our number one core value – Grow Together. Sure, we’re approaching 400 unique people with over 50 nationalities working in 30 different countries, but we’re all Uberallers. That means we’re collaborative, open-minded, and assume positive intent in everything we do. We don’t judge, and we don’t exclude.
Our flexible ways of working are designed to make sure each and every Uberaller belongs and thrives, no matter their background, abilities, or lifestyle. We don’t just think inclusion makes us stronger, we KNOW it.