Senior Account Service Manager (ASM)
Please review the job details below.
Who We Are:
Maxar Intelligence is a provider of secure, precise, geospatial intelligence. We deliver disruptive value to government and commercial customers to help them monitor, understand and navigate our changing planet. Our unique approach combines decades of deep mission understanding and a proven commercial and defense foundation to deploy solutions and deliver insights with unrivaled speed, scale and cost effectiveness.
About the Role:
Maxar is seeking a Senior Service Account Manager to join the International Government team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing customer accounts in the defense and intelligence community. As a member of a dynamic account management team, the Service Account Manager will work cross-functionally to solve for customer issues, possess a keen ability to drive deliverables to closure, and collaborate with senior level leadership with customer accounts as well as internally.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Demonstrated passion for delighting customers through strong customer focus, results orientation, and effective communications.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships and to build positive business relationships, both internally and externally. Must demonstrate ability to interact with, and influence, senior-level leadership, both within Maxar and with customers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive results, recommend approaches to solving complex customer issues, and be the “Voice of the Customer”
- Possesses strong Project Management skills, including the ability to drive deliverables to closure and effectively collaborate with appropriate Project Manager(s) in order to ensure that projects are delivered in a high quality manner.
- Possesses strong business acumen and analytical capabilities, including the ability to analyze data and recommend fact-based solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify creative solutions and resolve problems of a diverse scope.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for resolving problems and addressing significant relationship-oriented matters.
- Work with Operational teams to determine methods and procedures in support of new customer opportunities or solutions. May coordinate activities of other personnel, including other Client Services or Customer Care team members.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment to strategically set and achieves organizational goals. Effectively operates with little instruction on day-to-day work, and only general instructions on new assignments.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and to establish and achieve both tactical and longer-term goals, with minimal oversight from supervisor. Effectively operates with little instruction on day-to-day work, and only general instructions on new assignments.
- Experience working with Defense & Intelligence customers or satellite ground stations would be a bonus.
- Experience leading or managing a team would be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8-10 years professional background, preferably in customer-facing roles within premier, global organizations.
- Previous Account Management experience desired, which – ideally – would be in service management / operationally-oriented role(s). Experience in sales-related, Account Management will be considered. Experience in sales-related, Account Management will be considered. Experience related to GIS / Remote Sensing-related customers and industry highly desired vs. unrelated experiences.
- Applied experience in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Remote Sensing, and / or Image Processing, desired. Academic experience in such fields, also desired.
- This position is Westminster-based, but the candidate must have the ability to travel – sometimes internationally (~ 25%).
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:$71,000.00 - $119,000.00 annually.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.