SAP Sales and Distribution Configuration Analyst
Please review the job details below.
The SAP Sales and Distribution Analyst is a subject matter expert on a wide variety of areas/topics inside the SAP S/4 system, specifically in the Sales and Distribution module. As part of the ERP team, this team member will work with business resources and development teams throughout the complete project life cycle. Responsibilities will include business requirements gathering, defining and documenting business processes, driving the analysis of business requests in order to identify the best solution from an SAP perspective, configuring the SAP application, authoring functional specifications, and providing SAP support activities.
- Participate in analysis and design of business processes and implement SAP system and other business applications enhancements to support the process changes.
- Configure the SAP system to facilitate business processes and transaction flows
- Analyze, understand, and support reporting throughout the organization
- Execute configuration requests for SAP
- Researches and identifies new business opportunities and improvements and promotes innovation by identifying and establishing standard and alternative methods to address project complexity and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Researches and recommends enterprise-wide best practices, standards, tools, and process improvements to meet business needs.
- Provide training to end users and create end-user documentation as needed
- Educates the organization on the role, processes, and importance of business systems analysis to provide expertise and value and to foster optimal working relationships, collaboration, and effective communication.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree. Four additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Expert knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution including process and configuration knowledge of SD, A/R, Billing, Revenue Recognition, and Logistics
- At least 2 full lifecycle SAP project implementations and experience in a production system support role.
- SAP S/4HANA Sales and Distribution implementation experience
- Working knowledge and/or expertise in Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR)
- Familiarity with Dassian and/or other Aerospace and Defense SAP solution extensions
- Understanding of SAP Security
- Knowledge of and work within the Agile methodology preferred.
- Individual must be able to communicate recommendations effectively to all levels in the organization.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts and information
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications critical
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of business operations, strategies and objectives and strong facilitation, consensus building and presentation skills required.
- Well-grounded in business principles, processes and concepts related to finance, sales, manufacturing, and distribution
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse environment rather than specialized on a single module
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and translate them into system-supported solutions
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities at one time and remain results-oriented
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:$104,000.00 - $174,000.00 annually.
Additionally, this position is incentive eligible with a target based on contribution, company performance, and/or individual results achieved; the specific incentive plan and target amount will be determined based on the role and breadth of contributions.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.